Terms And Conditions
All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on this Site, including, without limitation, the design, text, search results, graphics, images, pictures, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangement and compilation of information ("Materials") thereof are proprietary property of Rupa and are protected by copyright laws. You are granted a limited, right to access this Site, use the Services and print the Materials for your personal, non-commercial, and informational use only.
You are not authorised to - publish, publicly perform or display, or distribute to any third party any Materials, including reproduction on any computer network or broadcast or publications media; market, sell or make commercial use of the Site or any Materials; systematically collect and use of any data or content including the use of any data gathering, mining or extraction methods; make derivative uses of the Site or the Materials; or use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion of this Site (including the images found at this Site or any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page).
These rules and regulations are applicable for Bumchums I Me N My Siblings contest.
- The winner shall be chosen on the basis of the static photographs. Any reel or videos shall not be eligible as entrée.
- Bumchums reserves the right to change the contest rules or gratifications any time, with/without prior intimation.
- The contest prize consists of Bumchums Gift Card that can be redeemed from the website.
- Delivery fee shall be eligible for any purchase below Rs.500/-.
- Gift card shall be valid for a period of 1 year from the date of issue.
- Gift card value, if not redeemed fully, can be used in following purchase , the remaining amount shall be valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
- The general T&C of Bumchums website shall remain applicable.
- Participation in the contest will imply your agreement to the Terms & Conditions as mentioned above.
** Shipping Charges for International deliveries should be borne by the customer